The Torba Kodi Addon is a nice TV and movie offering that you want to check out. What makes this one great is the many different ways you can search or browse for content in kodi torba. For some time, Torba Kodi has been known a good streaming source. You can even find evidence of it outside the community. To check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it torba streaming or kodi torba.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Streamhub team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Streamhub team is available to help you in http://kodi17download.com.
Install the Torba Movie Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of kodi torba.
- Start by opening kodi torba.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings torba kodi gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click OK.
- Now label it streamhub or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on add-ons, and then the open box icon at the top.
- From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose streamhub and then repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, choose Install from Repository > Streamhub Repository > Video Add-ons > Torba.
- Click Install, and wait for the notification message again.
- To use, go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons > Video Addons > Torba.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Torba Movie Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow in kodi torba.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enterhttps://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and click Done.
- Now, label it streamhub, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose streamhub. Next, select the option that says repository.streamhub.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then the Streamhub Repository.
- Select Video Addons, and then Torba.
- Wait for the addon notification message.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Torba from your home screen in Torba Kodi Addon.